Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Did you know that identifying the hidden opportunities in your practice results in a practice that can achieve the highest growth potential? Looking into hidden opportunities will help grow your practice because you won’t be missing growth opportunities. It will also increase the satisfaction level of your professional life as a dentist and the team.
In this episode, Dr. Eric Block and Heidi Mount discuss what you can do to make $500 more a day on tomorrow’s schedule!
You should make sure to eliminate the things that make your money walk out the door, and you can learn how to do that by listening to this episode!
3 Value Takeaways
- Review charts: You need to find out the hidden opportunities of your practice. Being observant is the best way to do so. Unfortunately, when it comes to chart reviewing, everyone tends to read the charts simply. And this leads to missed opportunities! Instead, the dentist and team members should observe the charts and write down the opportunities they see to make use of them.
- Offer something valuable: Your patients need reasons to accept the offered treatments. So first, you need to identify treatments that’ll benefit your patients. Then you can pick a few services and offer them. With this method, you will genuinely be surprised by the way your case acceptance rate accelerates.
- Morning huddle: The key of a morning huddle is to discuss the missed opportunities with the team and find out what you can do about them daily. The dentist and the team can brainstorm ideas and indeed apply the practice strategies every single day.
- 00:00:39 – Intro to topic
- 00:01:19 – The biggest thing to do to make $500
- 00:02:29 – Offer something valuable
- 00:03:57 – Why do you need a morning huddle?
- 00:05:54 – Software for effective morning huddles
- 00:09:33 – Same day dentistry
- 00:16:55 – Hiring the right team