Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tune into this episode to listen to Dr. Scott Leune discuss developing CEO-like habits and breaking away from the traditional assumptions of dentistry!
One of the most dynamic speakers and business minds in dentistry, Dr. Scott Leune, has changed the course of dentistry for the better while giving the private dentist an innovative set of business models to thrive from.
Dr. Leune helps private dentists across the country to run successful dental practices. In this episode, Dr. Leune discusses with Dr. Eric Block about developing CEO-like habits and breaking away from the traditional assumptions of dentistry! Dr. Leune also provides valuable advice to young dentists and practice owners!
Shortly after graduating, Dr. Scott Leune built one of the fastest-growing startup practices in the country, with over 350 new patients per month. However, a severe back injury left him in and out of a wheelchair for nearly twelve years and quickly forced him to get out of the operatory and focus on the business of dentistry. The experiences gained in this initial phase of his career became the foundation for Breakaway Seminars after innovative practice design, marketing, practice management, and group practice operations.
You can contact Dr. Scott Leune through www.breakawayseminar.com.
- 00:00:38 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:10 – Bio of Dr. Scott Leune
- 00:04:52 – How Dr. Leune processed his injury
- 00:06:08 – Issues faced due to high patient-flow
- 00:09:28 – The evolution of Breakaway Model
- 00:10:30 – The Next Right Way
- 00:12:36 – Legacy Practice Management models
- 00:13:50 – The most important number to track and perfect in the dental practice
- 00:20:13 – Advice to young dentists and practice owners
- 00:25:18 – Dr. Leune’s life habits and importance of scheduling
- 00:29:19 – How to contact Dr. Leune