Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Flossing is essential! So why isn’t brushing enough?
The tooth has 5 surfaces, but your toothbrush can only reach 3 of them. The two untouched surfaces are close to the sides of other teeth, making it easy for food to get trapped in between, and this creates a breeding ground for bacteria to build up, creating plaque. This is where floss comes in handy!
In this episode, we are featuring Dr. Chrystle Cu, the Co-founder of Dental Floss. She shares the story of how the idea of the COCO floss came about and how it is different from the other floss products available right now.
She also shares a fun story of her experience after dental school and how she overtook her mother’s dental practice.
- 00:00:35 – Introduction to the episode
- 00:01:40 – Idea behind cocofloss
- 00:06:42 – Turning the ‘why?’ into innovation
- 00:08:40 – Process of developing the product
- 00:11:25 – How Dr. Chrystle got into dentistry