Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Dr. Eric Block interviews Neomaya Davila in this episode to discuss the Law of Attraction and how it can positively impact the lives of dentists.
The law of attraction can indeed transform your life. Dentists are exposed to a lot of negativity; there could be a toxic work environment, negativity from patients, stress, and burnout with the amount of workload. Can you change these negative aspects in your practice? The answer is absolutely YES! With the law of attraction, you can do what needs to be done to change your present situation and make a positive change. It helps you let go of the fear of change and embrace the changes you need to make to improve your professional as well as personal life.
Give this episode a listen and attract positiveness and greatness into your life as a dentist!
3 Value Takeaways
- The Law of attraction: Did you know that the thoughts you have in your mind travel through your spine to the universe? It seems unbelievable, but when you truly start believing in achieving your highest goals, your life starts aligning with them. If you think you deserve the best things in life, and you will start attracting what you want when you believe in your abilities.
- Embrace change: As humans, we do not like changes. We prefer to stick to specific patterns. Embracing change is scary, but it is easier for you to embrace changes with the Law of attraction. You will have a way to let go of your fears.
- Safety zone: The safety zone is the place where you feel safe because you keep doing the same things, and you have got used to a certain pattern. But in this zone, you remain stagnant. You cannot grow in this zone because you are not doing anything different from yesterday. Listen to this episode to find out how to escape from this safety zone.
- 00:01:23 – Law of attraction
- 00:03:44 – Negativity in dentistry
- 00:06:07 – Fear of change in the dental office
- 00:11:15 – Realizing the problem
- 00:17:30 – Knowing the outcome
- 00:18:16 – Fear of change fueled by ego
- 00:29:24 – Truly believing and being present