Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In a dental school, dentists get 0 training on the business side of dental practice. When you leave dental school and come to the real world, you find out that you need not only clinical skills but also business skills. With the right business training and advice, dentists can create a successful business by owning a dental practice!
In this episode, Ross Brannon joins Dr. Eric Block to share insight on financial planning for dentists, the importance of creating relationships in the dental industry, and how he creates a cash flow system for clients.
Ross Brannon is a financial advisor, a financial expert on whom you can put your complete trust and have no worries about achieving your financial dreams and goals. He has specialized approaches to financial planning for dental professionals; for issues and challenges working with personal and business wealth. You can schedule your Complimentary Financial Flossing Session with Ross Branon to see how you can meet your financial goals and create a bright future for yourself and your family: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/RossBrannon@glic.microsoftonline.com/bookings/
- 00:00:37 – About Dr. Eric Block’s latest book
- 00:00:53 – Introduction to the episode
- 00:01:00 – A little bit about Ross Branon
- 00:01:50 – How Ross got involved with helping dentists
- 00:04:19 – First step in controlling the finances as a dentist
- 00:09:50 – What is cash flow analysis?
- 00:13:36 – Dentist short-term and long-term goals
- 00:18:08 – How Life Insurance works
- 00:22:35 – Advice for young dental professionals