Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.”
When you are a dentist and entrepreneur, you will discover that confidence is essential to continue doing what you love.
Your patients tend to trust you and accept the treatment that you recommend when you confidently present them. It truly starts with you because your confidence will roll out within the practice, which would help your team members adopt a confident mindset and deal with patients in a positive way.
In this episode, Dr. Ryan Morrison joins Dr. Eric Block and talks about how confidence plays a role in being a successful dentist and entrepreneur, and he also shares an innovative visual patient education program that will increase your confidence and ultimately increase the case acceptance rate of your practice!
Dr. Ryan Morrison is a 2010 graduate of Boston College and a 2014 graduate of Creighton University School of Dentistry. He completed a residency in Advanced General Dentistry from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 2015. He now lives in Omaha, where he has a private practice named Millard Family Dentistry.
Tune into this episode and learn a method to improve the case presentation aspect of your practice and experience the increase in case acceptance!
- 00:00:50 – About Dr. Eric’s latest book
- 00:01:00 – Details on the upcoming personal retreat
- 00:01:36 – Background of the guest
- 00:02:30 – Dr. Ryan’s journey in dentistry
- 00:06:25 – Learning by being an associate dentist
- 00:08:30 – How does confidence play a role in being a dentist
- 00:11:05 – An innovative Visual Patient Education Program
- 00:17:20 – Who could benefit from the program