Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Dr. Rubin’s personal mission is to help decrease the worldwide epidemic of opioid addiction. His plan is to help to eliminate pain and suffering in people who have not yet started taking heavy duty drugs. Further, for those who are currently suffering addiction, to have more of a successful chance of breaking that addiction once that pain is no longer an underlying problem.
In today’s episode Dr. Rubin explains how the Healer Laser device helps with eliminating pain and decreasing the opioid addiction epidemic. He also explains in detail how the Healer laser device functions and how it received its FDA approval. Dr. Rubin also explains how the Healer laser device helps with both dental and non-dental related health problems.
Dr. Rubin is on the active status of the Surgical Staff of the Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He was a founding member of the Dean’s Advisory Board of the Florida Atlantic University College of Medicine, and an Assistant Professor of Clinical Biomedical Science in their Department of Surgery. He is also the Co-Chairman of AltTech Industries.
AltTech Industries is dedicated to developing and distributing innovative alternative health and renewable energy products that fundamentally improve how humans live and thrive (www.alttechindustries.com)
Tune into this episode to learn more!
- 00:00:38 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:39 – Rebranding of Dr.Rubin’s Office
- 00:02:06 – Decreasing the epidemic of opioid addiction through the “Healer” laser device
- 00:03:56 – How does the “Healer” laser device work?
- 00:07:31 – How many sessions do TMD patients need to experience pain relief?
- 00:08:32 – Discussing about patients who were prescribed opioids and then became addicted
- 00:09:57 – Dr.Rubin’s Eureka Moment with the Healer Laser Device
- 00:14:00 – What other Intraoral and Extraoral dental related issues is Dr. Rubin treating with the Healer device?
- 00:16:13 – Can non-dental issues be treated with the Healer ?
- 00:18:50 – FDA Approval of the Healer Device
- 00:21:38 – How deep does this laser’s wave-length travel?
- 00:23:22- Dr.Rubin and his role at AltTech Industries
- 00:26:08 – Does working in another area other than clinical day-to-day dentistry reenergizes you?