Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to Wireless.
The DC-AirTM is the most important breakthrough since intraoral sensors were introduced in 1987. The DC-AirTM sensor improves digital intraoral radiography, providing a better experience for patients and doctors alike.
Dr. Robert Sachs is the Chief Clinical Officer of the Freedom Technologies Group. Dr. Sachs has over 35 years of experience practicing general dentistry. In the late 90s, he quickly realized the impact of advanced technology in the dental field and was an early adopter of cutting-edge solutions. In addition, his experience in business development and fundraising has been crucial in the progression of Freedom Technologies Group, LLC.
Konstantinos received his Master’s and Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins University, USA, and is the father of direct-conversion x-ray technology, revolutionizing image quality in digital panoramic and cephalometry x-ray systems. He has dedicated much of his career to designing, developing, and manufacturing breakthrough advancements in x-ray sensors.
In today’s episode, Dr. Robert Sachs and Konstantinos discuss with Dr. Eric Block how they were able to revolutionize dental X-rays through DC-Air™. It is the most significant advancement since the introduction of intraoral sensors. They discuss how DC-Air™ stands out from the other imaging products in the market and the benefits of using it. Finally, Dr. Robert Sachs and Konstantinos provide valuable advice to young dental professionals and entrepreneurs. Tune in to this episode to learn more about their story and DC-Air™.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DEALS BY FTG imaging
Or you can contact our guests through www.ftgimaging.com and request for a demo or a quote.
- 00:00:36 – Introducing our guests, Dr. Robert Sachs and Konstantinos.
- 00:02:31 – Our guests talk about Freedom Technologies Group and the “Wireless DC-Air™”.
- 00:03:37 – How does DC-Air™ stand out in the market?
- 00:04:40 – Konstantinos explains the Direct Conversion Sensor.
- 00:08:40 – Does this technology help to increase the case acceptance rate?
- 00:11:30 – Is this also for PA and Bitewing?
- 00:12:35 – Obtaining crystal-clear dental X-Ray image quality
- 00:14:18 – Why was wireless Bluetooth technology chosen?
- 00:18:35 – Is there a mechanism to prevent dentists from losing the device?
- 00:22:12 – Do the dentists need a particular software or service plan to get started?
- 00:24:31 – Understanding the TWAIN technology.
- 00:27:01 – How to learn more about Freedom Technologies Group and the “Wireless DC-Air™”.
- 00:27:58 – Dr. Robert Sachs’s advice to young dental professionals and entrepreneurs.
- 00:29:08 – Konstantinos’s advice to young dental professionals and entrepreneurs.