Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tune into this episode to listen to Dr. Jessica Metcalfe discuss how to Kick Self-doubt, Perfectionism, and Burnout to the Curb!
Dr. Jessica Metcalfe is the Founder of the Alchemy Academy, the Founder of Empowering Women Dentists Inner Circle, an international speaker, a certified life coach, a General dentist to oncology patients, and a passionate educator.
Dr. Jessica Metcalfe is passionate about helping high-achieving, and successful individuals dismantle the Impostor Phenomenon, Perfectionism, and Burnout.
In today’s episode, Dr. Jessica Metcalfe and Dr. Eric Block discuss how to Kick Self-doubt, Perfectionism, and Burnout to the Curb! Dr. Metcalfe also provides valuable advice to young dentists. Dr. Jessica Metcalfe also talks about her own experience with imposter syndrome and dental burnout and how she overcame it.
You can contact Dr. Jessica Metcalfe through email@example.com or you can find her on social media under Alchemist Dentist.
- 00:00:34 – Intro to the episode
- 00:01:36 – Dr. Jessica Metcalfe talks about her experience with imposter syndrome and dental burnout
- 00:05:31 – Dr. Metcalfe on finding her passion to become a life coach
- 00:07:46 – The difference between a life coach and psychologist
- 00:11:15 – Dr. Metcalfe explains Imposter Syndrome
- 00:13:33 – Dr. Block explains his experience with self-doubt
- 00:14:22 – Classic symptoms of potentially developing psychological distress
- 00:18:08 – Dr. Metcalfe talks about winning Dentistry’s Got Talent
- 00:21:51 – Alchemy Academy and Empowering Women Dentists Inner Circle
- 00:23:46 – Advice for young dentists
- 00:27:19 – How to contact Dr. Jessica Metcalfe