Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Listen to this episode to upgrade yourself and handle the day-to-day stress of your dental life.
Have you ever felt like leaving dentistry?
Dentists often experience a lot of stress in the dental office, leading to burnout. It is not unusual for burnt-out dentists to lose their passion for dentistry and consider leaving dentistry for good.
In this episode of the DealsforDentists podcast, Dr.Jeff Buske and Dr. Eric Block discuss ways to upgrade yourself as a dentist as well as a person to come out of this negative situation!
Both Dr. Eric and Dr. Jeff have experienced burnout as dentists, and in this episode, they share what really helps dentists feel better. If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by your dental profession, listen to transform yourself!
Dr. Jeff is an Entrepreneur, Implant & Cosmetic Dentist, Dental Coach and Consultant, and a Podcaster. If you want to get in touch with him, you can do it here: Jeff Buske on LinkedIn
- 00:00:39 – Intro to the topic
- 00:02:04 – What could push dentists to leave dentistry?
- 00:07:25 – What allows dentists to practice the way they want
- 00:10:30 – Skills to communicate with patients
- 00:17:25 – The ‘Alone Mindset’ in dentistry
- 00:25:20 – Dentist support from Dental Syndicate
- 00:30:46 – Word of advice to young dentists
- 00:32:30 – Connect with Dr. Jeff