March 1, 2024 – March 2, 2024
8:00 AM-4:00 PM
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa
160 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The second annual Root Canal Forum for the General Dentist is a leading educational and networking experience created by clinicians, for clinicians, supporting the advancement of endodontic treatment in the general practice. Established to support professional and personal growth through education and peer discussion, this two-day forum will offer continuing education sessions led by nationally recognized instructors, as well as activities to promote networking and connection.
Come join us and explore innovative avenues to elevate the patient experience, impact practice production, and develop a same-day workflow for root canal therapy.
- Understand the GentleWave Procedure and how it cleans and disinfects the natural anatomy with minimal instrumentation.
- Learn how technology can support consistency and predictability as well as incorporation of a one-day endo-restorative treatment model.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities to improve the overall patient experience and workflow for root canal therapy.
- Review clinical case studies and mentor-led discussions of treatment and outcomes.
- Explain the benefit of CBCT and review navigation techniques to minimize interpretation time and maximize diagnosis.
- Apply learnings in a hands-on clinical lab with instructor oversight (for those who have not received GentleWave certification).